Home Inspection in Sanford, NC
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Stanford, North Carolina, one of the most important parts of the process is having a reliable home inspector conduct a thorough home inspection. A home inspection with Legacy Resources includes:
- ROOF: We inspect roof coverings, structure, gutters, downspouts and more.
- EXTERIOR: Walkways, exterior doors, eaves, soffits, fascia and more.
- HEATING/COOLING: All major heating and cooling systems to make sure you get them in working order.
- PLUMBING: Sinks, tubs, faucets, shut-off valves and more.
- ELECTRICAL: We check the service drop, mast, meter & base, grounding, outlets and more.
- INTERIOR: Built-in appliances, doors, windows, flooring and more.
Certified Home Inspectors
The certified home inspectors at Legacy Resources are qualified and insured, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands. We have home inspectors who have years of experience serving homeowners, buyers, and sellers in Stanford, NC.
Sanford’s Premier Choice for Outstanding Service
When you choose Legacy Resources for your home inspections, you can expect outstanding service! We are committed to helping you every step of the way throughout your inspection process, and then even after—in fact, we offer follow-up support so you can ask any questions about your report.
Likewise, we have invested in the best tools for modern home inspections, so we can provide detailed, high-quality, and accurate information and photos in your report.
Learn More About Our Home Inspections
If you are a homeowner, buying a home, or selling a home, a home inspection is always a great idea. Don’t get hit with any unforeseen, expensive repairs—contact us today! We are proud to offer our reliable home inspections to Stanford, NC.